Monday, January 12, 2015

BOOK "PROJECT"

So this book I "read" for "this class" was Ender's shadow. I read it after I read Ender's Game and a lot of people didn't think that it was worth the time to read about Bean the literally smallest charactor in the whole book. I think that it was more than worth the time to read it. The book was so similar in the situation but so different in the way that both Ender and Bean thought. I really connected to Bean because he was so alone and never relied on anyone to get him to where he needed to be. He never counted on anyone until he had to and knew for a fact that they were trust worthy. And thats why you see the friendship that he and Ender have together because of the mutual trust. The stuff that Bean has to go through before he is even known to be alive and such a genius that he is blows my mind. He was on the streets for years and finally makes his way to find someone to show his intellegence to. Then to make it to battle school and do so well. just go read the book I cannot do it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment